Minwax Fast Drying Polyurethane Protective Wood Finish, Clear Satin, ½ Pint
(as of Mar 31,2023 06:58:37 UTC – Details)
Keep interior wood projects looking beautiful with Minwax Polyurethane Wood Finish. This oil-based clear sealer protective coating protects and adds long-lasting beauty to woodwork, furniture, doors, cabinets and floors. The clear top coat is one of the most durable coatings for wood protection against scratches, spills and more. It can be used on both finished and unfinished wood projects, and is available in a variety of sheens. The fast-drying formula allows for quick recoats in 4-6 hours. Application Directions: 1. Surface must be dry and free of old finishes in poor condition, paint, wax, grease, polish, dirt or other foreign matter.
2. Sand to obtain a smooth uniform surface. Remove all dust with a cloth dampened with mineral spirits.
3. If desired, apply Minwax stain to unfinished wood surfaces. Follow directions for application and dry times.
4. Stir Minwax Fast-Drying Polyurethane before and during use to eliminate settling on the bottom of the can. Stir to rotate the product from the bottom to the top of the can. NEVER SHAKE.
5. Apply a THIN coat of Minwax Fast-Drying Polyurethane using a high-quality natural or foam brush.
6. For floor projects, use a square buff orbital or disk-type sander with 220 grit sandpaper or the equivalent grit pad or screen (specifically designed for sanding between coats). Do not use a belt or drum-type sander for sanding between coats. Follow the sander manufacturer’s directions for your type of project.
7.Apply second coat. If third coat is desired, repeat step 6 before application.
8. After final coat, allow 24 hours before light use.
PROTECT WOOD SURFACES – Minwax Polyurethane Wood Finish protects interior projects like woodwork, furniture, floors and cabinets. The oil-based, clear top coat is one of the most durable coatings for wood protection against scratches, spills and more.
OIL-BASED DURABLE FINISH – Clear finish provides long-lasting protection and warm beauty to both finished and unfinished wood projects. Protective coating is ideal for woodwork, furniture, doors, cabinets & floors, and is available in a variety of sheens.
SATIN SHEEN – Give your wood projects a sleek finish with this satin clear varnish. It not only protects the natural beauty of the wood, but offers a soft, unique sheen for a modern, cozy and on-trend look.
FAST DRYING – Get more done with this protective poly coating. It’s a fast-drying clear coat, which allows for quick recoats after 4-6 hours, letting you get projects done faster. Be sure to apply with a high-quality natural or foam brush.
A BRAND YOU CAN TRUST – Minwax is America’s leading brand of wood finishing and wood care projects. Since 1904, we have been inspiring consumers to Keep on Finishing. We offer consumers a complete line of products to meet every wood finishing need.
It provides long-lasting protection and beauty to interior wood surfaces such as furniture, floors, doors and cabinets
Its superior durability makes it ideal for use on all your wood surfaces
Dries fast and offers long lasting beauty on both finished and unfinished wood surfaces