Earthborn Elements Mineral Oil 8 fl oz, Pure & Undiluted, No Additives
$16.99 - $9.99
(as of Mar 19,2023 11:43:24 UTC – Details)
Earthborn Elements Mineral Oil Excellent quality, food safe, clear mineral oil for cutting boards, counter tops, butcher blocks, and more! Preserves wood to extend the life and revive the beauty of your cutting board, counter, utensils, and butcher blocks.
- Colorless, odorless, and tasteless
- Restore and protect wood
- Clean and maintain knives
- Chemical free
- Treat wooden cutting boards and utensils
- Remove oil and latex paint from skin
- Lubricate food-handling equipment
- Clean stainless-steel surfaces
- Remove stickers from surfaces
- Winterize tools for storage
Cutting Board Directions:
- i. Wash board with warm water and gentle soap. Dry thoroughly.
- ii. Apply the oil directly onto the surface of the board.
- iii. Be generous with application, especially if the wood is dry or the cutting board or butcher block is new.
- iv. The surface should be dripping wet on all sides. We recommend using a small bar towel or new paint brush to spread the oil (try not to soak up the oil), as using your hands may lead to accidental splinters.
- v. Let the oil soak into the cutting board for as long as possible; at least a few hours, preferably overnight.
- vi. Let your cutting board sit on a wire rack or upright to dry when done.
If you are restoring an old, dry board or seasoning a new cutting board, you may wish to repeat this process to ensure your cutting board is completely seasoned.
Earthborn Elements Mineral Oil in a plastic bottle
Colorless, tasteless, and odorless
Safe for all wood surfaces including cutting boards, butcher blocks, and wooden utensils
Pure and Undiluted, with no additives or preservatives
Packaged in the USA